Wednesday 3 April 2013

For some unknown reason Facebook is not allowing me to upload any photos today and I had promised some of our ladies a picture of the bag they will be able to make next Wednesday at my bag Course  at Art and Stitch.   So here it is - it is lovely a great size, nice pocket inside and really easy to do.
So come along the more the merrier!!
Just had to show you these - we have these strips of fabric in the shop and so I had to play - aren't they gorgeous such fun - Guess these just may have to go to young Leo!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm behind on my blog reading and I seem to be missing a lot. It's nice to see that Caroline has been bitten by the crafting bug.The bag is lovely and just the perfect size.Your tumbling blocks are fabulous such a great use for the fabric strips.

    ReplyDelete