Wednesday 5 September 2012

Our Wonderful Day

Well here are some photos of the most wonderful day on Sunday - The Haycock Hotel was wonderful and the gardens were just perfect for the photos.  Most of these are courtesy of Angela - we have one or two official photos which were put on Facebook - but waiting for the rest.

Rob and I with all our children with their partners and our grandson!!
Looks like I am attempting to organise them as ever!!!
This is Caroline my daughter to the left of me, Liz Rob's daughter and Ericha my eldest son's partner.

Dawn looking gorgeous with Margaret and Edwin behind
Babarba still giving instructions and Neil

The real stars of the day!!!  Ellie looking so cute and innocent - butter would not melt in her mouth!!
Watch out men later in life!!!
 Little Leo just fifteen weeks- he was dressed in the most gorgeous babygro which was printed as a tuxedo he looked the business - he behaved perfectly during the ceremony and stole the whole show!!!!

This is one of the official photos from DistantCloud - I love the black and white.
My bouguet,my fruit punch and a heart that Rob's Mum gave me
Angela took this and it looks lovely we all seem so relaxed - have lost Caroline though wonder where she went.
Angela has managed to escape any of these pictures as she was behind the camera but hopefully there will be some of her when we get from other folks and the distantcloud pictures.  She tries to avoid the camera but I am certain she will have been caught at some stage.

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful day indeed. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face, you look amazing and what a fantastic day! Your bouquet is beautiful and those babies certainly would have stolen the show. I wish you and Rob a wonderful life together xxx And I shall look forward to seeing photos of Angela, she can't have escaped every camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are fabulous and the littleies are soooo cute they definately did their best at stealing the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are amazing and you look fabulous dahling! Love the photo of lil Leo :o) Hope you both had a fabulous day, it certainly looks it!

    ReplyDelete