Friday 25 November 2011

Well it has been yet another busy week, we had a full class on Wednesday making superb Christmas Trees aren't they fun!

This is just some of the ones I was able to get photos of.



The one of our ladies who has been doing the sampler quilt with us came in to get her sashings and borders on - doesn't it start to look fabulous - she was very pleased with it.

 Now I have finished the table runner I was making - I adore this block it is so simply but so effective -
I may give this to Caroline & Nic - if they want it of course!!!   I have been asked to do this as a workshop so we have slotted it in for Saturday 3rd December - so come along if you fancy it!!!!

Today we are making table mats - will take photos later

1 comment:

  1. The xmas trees are great and now I'm busy making them.
    I'm sure Caroline and Nic will be pleased to recieve the table runner it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete