Wednesday 23 November 2011

 We are making a Christmas table runner at Aston Quilters - these are some of the first blocks.  I have managed to get mine put together yesterday and have to say it looks really nice - just got to get wadded and quilted up.

This one is mine and I love the little robins with their letters in their beaks.
 Maureen has fussy cut her snowmen- they look very jolly and as today is cold and frosty makes you wonder if we are in for snow.
They all look so different with the various fabrics and centres.
I cannot wait to see them all put together now - and everyone is enjoying making the block which is good.  

 Well I am busy making my christmas cards at home and thought I would give myself a break and play patience - but poppy had other ideas, she started chasing the card box and the spare cards then decided the whole thing looked much more interesting!!  So I returned to my christmas cards and left her to finish the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment