Wednesday 5 October 2011

Well I have been trying to finish a couple of things - here is the baby quilt I promised to make for a friend - the baby is due this coming weekend so phew just completed in time.

I used the Acu Go Cutter and it is so accurate really fabulous.

















I have been sitting doing this Christmas Wall hanging at homein the evenings - and it is now on display in the shop it does look very good even if I say so myself.

















Now I am going to be running a tombola for the Quilters Guild again in November so my production line on pin cushions is in progress I have thirteen awaiting stuffing. Lots of our customers have made me other little items as well which is brilliant, so it will be a good tombola again.



















Well I just have to shout that I have just had my four year check up and everything is fine - so four years all clear yeh!!! One more year then back to three year check ups!!!

1 comment:

  1. The baby quilt is lovely so bright and cheerful. I must make one of those Xmas panels, you always make them look so nice.

    ReplyDelete