Saturday 20 August 2011



Well I have started a baby quilt - my friend has asked for a baby quilt for September and so I thought I would use the Go Cutter. I had this Die Cutter for my birthday and have not used it yet so here it is.











I love the colours and thought they would go together - I adore batiks and this new one into

Art and Stitch just called out for me to buy it!!















Oh it is so precise putting the blocks together - I cut this and got stitched all in an afternoon - so not bad at all!














Then I decided I had not made any cakes for absolutely ages - so I decided to do so last night - there is a fruit cake at home ready for Rob to take in for him and Kirk. I have to say it was nice to be proactive this week and getting lots of things done.






2 comments:

  1. The quilt is really sweet and the two fabrics look very nice together.
    Can't wait to try a piece of cake.
    The trip to the festival of quilts was great fun and your quilt looked stunning hanging there in all it's glory. The comments you recieved back from the judges were very complimentary and encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say that! Sweet little quilt :-) and Wow!! That's a cake and a half! Happy weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete