Saturday 13 November 2010

Well it has been ages since I last sat down and updated my blog - lots of things have been happening - Art & Stitch is now two years old - where has the time gone to.

We had lost the buyer on our house and now resold again so the move is back on at some stage once the Solicitors have done their bit.

We have now got the new Go fabric cutter in the shop and this week I have cut out the pieces on it to put a top together - but in my normal fashion no photo, will do so next week once together.
Angela has done the same quilt in different fabrics so be interesting to see how they look once finished.

















We had a brilliant workshop yesterday at Art & Stitch - and Angela will kill me for taking her photo as she doesn't like to be caught on camera! Angela was not doing the workshop she is quilting her quilt top so I had to snap her in action!!!!

Here are all the other ladies and their blocks they all look so lovely and we had a super day - I couldn't have coped without Barbara's help she was great helping everyone for me.

















Don't they all look lovely - it is a time consuming quilt but so well worth while made with two jelly rolls. I am looking forward to seeing them all put together and ready for quilting.

4 comments:

  1. It was fun helping Pam and the ladies have done really well. It will be lovely to see them all finished I still have to catch them up I am still making the blocks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right I hate my picture been taken and I won't forget you took it :-)

    The blocks looked great they all did so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ladies have performed their usual magic led by clever you ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your sale fell through but glad to hear it's back on track. I love the blocks!

    ReplyDelete