Saturday 16 October 2010

Well it is ages since I last sat down to update my blog - no excuses - I do not seem to have had time to turn around. I love reading other blogs and everyone else seems to have much more time in their days and so much more creativity than I do.

Hey Ho as usual life has been hectic, we have offered on a house and been accepted and instructed Solicitors and started paying out for fees etc. etc. etc. - but oh we are soo happy it is a lovely house.

Art & Stitch has been lovely and busy and yesterday Rob and I went to the Cambridge Quilters with the shop - they were making heart shaped cushions for the breastcare unit at Addenbrookes and it was lovely to see all the ladies working away. Rob and I had a lovely day and it was nice he came with me for company.















I have been doing lots of little bits and pieces and have incidentally started my Christmas Card making - but I am not going to show them on the blog as they will not be a surprise to anyone who I send cards to! Although my family normally end up routing through the boxes trying to choose which card they want!!!

Anyway the picture above is a wall hanging I have started to make which will hopefully look lovely when done - it is so easy to do and I am sitting doing them whilst watching the tele - so all good.
Now today, one of our ladies has come in to do a course with us and bought in two cushion covers that she had started with me on the crazy Cushion Workshop - aren't they lovely - it so nice to see the finished articles from people.






So now I think I shall try and finish my wallhanging - I have three quilts to finish - some Christmas presents to make - oh well I guess it will all get done one day.
Monday my daughter and I are off for some retail therapy together which will be good fun and next weekend is my sister's 64th birthday so a family outing is planned. It is also Rob's daughters Birthday same day - so next weekend is hectic which will be lovely - must take some photos.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on selling and buying-all in such a short space of time.
    Your wall hanging will be great when it's finished.
    Bernadette's cushions are lovely.
    Don't spend tooo much money on Monday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the same amount of time as me !but oodles more creativity,the cushion is lovely , and the black red and white is gorgeous ,do you stock the piano keys fabric ? I love it ,your Cathedral windows are super,have fun on Monday ,...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely weekend with your family and fantastic news on the home front :) xxx

    ReplyDelete