Thursday 21 October 2010

Well another momentous week in our household - my daughter has become engaged and plans to marry next summer - it is wonderful she is soo over the moon and happy - we are going to see her and her fiancee tonight so shall take some photos - I am obviously a very proud Mum!!!

Well I have been struggling to get any sewing done - we have been so busy in the shop but at last I have got this scrappy quilt top put together - It is the leftovers from my quilt along quilt and so I put it together like this - now wadded and basted just need to find time to quilt it!!














Anyway Caroline (my lovely daughter) is having a Halloween party at her flat - then she will be moving in with Nic the new fiancee - yeh. Anyway today with Angela and Barbara's help I have made her some bunting. Barbara has kindly modelled for me!!!















I think Barbara has done a sterling job - think if she plans to wear them as a bikini I should have enlarged them!!!!!!
So I am pleased with these and think that Caroline will be as well.
I am the luckiest Mum in the world with the best family ever!!!

3 comments:

  1. You have had such a busy year, it's great news about Caroline.
    The quilt is looking very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Barbara... the things you two make her wear for the sake of blog photos! Congratulations to your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your daughter from me too :) Time for a new hat! The bunting looks great and what a super model!

    ReplyDelete