Wednesday 29 September 2010



We have just had a lovely two night stay in Blackpool. We stayed at the Hilton Hotel which was really lovely - good food etc. etc.

We were soo lucky as the weather was more than kind to us - Sunday when we arrived wasreally sunny and we went to the top of Blackpool Tower and the view was magnificant.

Then we went on the Pier - I adore Pier's I think they are just so English!



This picture was at Lytham which was a lovely little town with some super shops and we had the most gorgeous fish and chips!!



















We had a tour of the lights on a tram on Monday night which was fabulous and we were in the Tram which was decorated as a Train it was lovely.





A view along the prom towards the Tower - I have to say I enjoyed Blackpool it is like a different world but was great fun and we enjoyed our trip soo much.
We went to Fleetwood and it was a strange town but oh the Wool shops they were everywhere and the market was superb - I got some lovely ribbons and really wish I had bought more.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great time. I'm glad your back you were missed.

    ReplyDelete