Friday 27 August 2010



Last Sunday we had an outing to the Festival of Quilts and yes I should have blogged about it earlier but everyday I managed to leave the camera and card reader at home!
Well today Angela text me to remind me but whoopy I had actually remembered it already.

It was a great day out seven of us and we had a good laugh - met lots of other people at the show so a good day was had all round. Roll on next year








I haven't put many pictures up - and in truth I had thought I uploaded more photos - but I obviously didnot press the right buttons!!!
















I just loved these pegs - you really felt you could go and take one off the pile!!

2 comments:

  1. We all had a good time it was nice to go group. I'm looking forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already booked my room! ;o)

    ReplyDelete