Thursday 27 May 2010

I decided I wanted to make couple of cushions for my friends daughter and this is the result. I have loved doing them. Now we have decided to have a class at Art & Stitch doing them and it is on 23rd June - so it should be good fun.












Here are the three that I have finished so far, there is a fourth one at home being finished off at present.











Now we thought maybe I should do a grown up cushion and as Rob's Mum has said she would like new cushions I made this yesterday - isn't it fun.

4 comments:

  1. I have a niece who would love these pink cushions, they're gorgeous. No wonder you enjoyed making them. Bad timing on the workshop :o( we are going to Durham that day. That reminds me, I must go and check the Art & Stitch website for workshops coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cushions are lovely and I am sure they will be greatly appreciated. I am sure Poppy must have used up her 'nine lives' by now ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cucshions are great. Think I will have to make a William one!

    ReplyDelete